Monday, October 5, 2009

Long Hair Job Teacher Wife

Iam very glad to join in this group, its a great oppurtunity to meet fellow braid fetish lovers. I want to share my experiences with you about the incidents happened in my real life.

My long hair fetish started when iam 16 years old. I used to go for mathematics private classes. My Mathematics teachers wife have longhairs. During my first teaching session i noticed that. I call my teacher as uncle. He is not a rich person, he used to stay in a small portion of a house. That portion has 2 rooms, first room is hall and another room is kitchen. My uncle is around 30 years of age.

one day my uncle is teaching me maths, at that time his wife came from outside. I noticed her longhair that day. She is having longhairs up to knee length. My eyes turned on her longhairs. As she is very tired she told my uncle that she is going to sleep. My heart beat is rising bcoz her braid is next to my thighs. When iam seeing her braids my insider is getting harder and harder. I covered that by placing my book on my thighs,i dont know what to do. At that time my uncle got a call.

He went out side to speak bcoz there is no signal inside the room. At that time i got a oppurtunity to sniff her hair. I sniffed her hair. I felt very great of musky smell coming from her hair and beacme mad about that braid. Then i touched my dick to her hair. I heard sounds from outside then i controlled myself then i started looking through my books.

At that night, i mastrubated by thinking of that incident. I decided to fuck her longhair braids bcoz it is making me mad. The next day evening when i went to tution my uncles wife is unbraiding her hair. Then she oiled her hair and braided her hair, then she decorated her hair with jasmine flowers. The smell coming from that flowers makes me mad. I decided to do a longhair job with her hair.

I didnt got the oppurtunity for 1 month. One day in the afternoon i went to my uncles house to get my maths book. I found that the door is closed . But it is not locked. I called my uncle that i am coming to take maths book. He told me not to come that day bcoz he is not in the town he told me that his wife is there but she dont know about the book. I said ok. Then i got an idea.

I pushed the door without getting sound. Iam stunned bcoz she is sleeping at that time her longhair is shining bcoz of oil applied on her hair and jasmine flowers decorated on her hair makes me mad. I entered the room. I smelled her hair it makes me mad. I unbraided her hair.


After decided that she is in deep sleep. I unzipped my pants and taken my dick out. It is so long it is so hungry. My dick want that long braid. Then i pushed my dick in to her long braids. Then i made her hair as a bun then i fucked her bun, ofcourse iam in a tension bcoz if she opens her eyes iam booked . But my fetishness makes me tensionless. I fucked her braids buns very hard . My dick is going so fast, bcoz of the oil applied on her hair. Oil is functioning as a lubricant.

I kissed her lips then i touched her lips with my dick then again i fuckked her braids by smelling it. Then blowed a huge cum on her hair. Then in dressed i went back to my home the next day when i went to the private classes. My uncle asked me that i came to the house r not. I simply said no. Up to now they dont know where that cum came from.

2 comments: