Monday, October 5, 2009

Aunty Daughter HairJob

It is those days when I was 22. And the long hair beauty, whom the story about is just two/three months elder than I. She is my aunt’s daughter, and one of my relatives. On that day we both are in my home and our parents was gone to join one family ceremony for couple of days. Her name is ‘Jhuma’. She called me in my nickname ‘Babu’. It is about 11:30AM, I suddenly heard her shout and rushed to that room.

I saw that long hair angel was brushing her hair, sitting on a wooden chair in front of mirror, but incidentally her hair was badly caught by a wooden crack of that chair. She was so badly caught that she even cannot able to move and free her black fountain. I went there touched the long glory and freed them. I was feeling very sad that the time had passed within a very few seconds. I backed to my room, and again one more scream. Again I went there, found the same incident again.

I freed her, this time I said, “What are you doing?” She replied, “I will shampoo my hair today, so I am doing some oil massage.” And I asked with a smile, “and when will you calling me again?” She also busted in laughter and not replied. I said then, “You have very beautiful hair.” She said nothing only funky grimace me. I said, “hey, can I give you a oil massage?” She astonished, “what?” I replied, “of course, if you have no problem.” She was still in surprise, asked, “you are a MAN, and talking to dealing with hair.” I smiled and said, “being MAN is not a big deal, actually I have no job now. It is just to time pass.” She laughed and said, “Ok, do it. But be careful, I very much love my hair, if any breakage, I’ll kill you.” I said, “OK” and smiled.

I then said, “Hey you change the chair, and sit on the more curvy that one and drop your head behind it, so that I’ll touch your hair just from the behind.” She did it; I took a seat to sitting behind her. The heaven was just in front of me. I started arousing. I asked her, “Have you applied oil?” She said, “No, I was just brushing. And you also brush some more before applying oil.” It was a hot day. The cooler was running, but first I threw my T-shirt in excuse of hot temperature. She had not asked about it. Cause it is the natural incident in local climate. She laid her whole body on the chair, and was downing her head behind of that chair. She was not able to saw the reflection of the back side in mirror, and her eyes was not so reverse to watched what was happening in her behind.

The fragrance of her hair is beautiful. I started brushing her with a comb first. I wanted to sweat, so I changed the direction of cooler, so no wind comes to me and I was sweated heavily. I then asked her, “is it enough brushing?” she said, “Ok, it is all right. You use oil.” I said, “is it possible to dry massage?” She surprised again, asked, “what is that?” I said, “I have no experience, let’s see.” She said, “wait, hey what is your idea?” I replied, “nothing, just like oil massage, but in dry.” She replied, “you are a child, I don’t know what are you playing with my hair.” I said, “just relax and see, if you feel it is harmful, I’ll stop.” She said “all right.”

Now the real game started. My top was wetted during heavy sweat. I took all her hair, and spread all over my body. Ummmm! What a feeling was that. Then I fingered in deep of her head, and began massage her head very gently. Her hair was sticky with my sweaty body. And I sunk my face into her hair. My urge was going out of control, so I silently unzipped that. I asked, “ how is it?” She replied, “feeling cool.” So, I started the massage more gently. Now my penis was touching the soft mane, and erected in his full. There was 10 mints gone, and I felt Jhuma slept.
Then I am massaging and jerking her hair, and her mane was touching and going away from my penis and balls, continuously. My pleasure was out of bound. I precumed first. And decided not to touch my penis in any cost, and jerking her hair on penis again and again. Ohhhhh!!! What a time was that. At last it was happened. Just before that, I removed all her hair from my penis that it would no get dirty. I released a huge mass of sperm. In the first time of my life I realized the experience of orgasm, although I was virgin.

I first cleaned the floor, then I began to combing Jhuma’s hair. She woke up with first pulling of comb. I said, “hey are you sleeping?” She trying to managed herself, and said, “oh yes. Your hand is very soft and comfortable. I was not able to keep myself.” I prank her, “really? hmmmm, so what do you think about a body massage?” She pretend like a thinker and replied, “emmmmm!! What do you think about a man with four crutches?” I asked, “four? for two legs??” She said, “ no, two for your broken legs another two for your broken arms.”

Oops! A nasty one. “I can make situations for 32 more crutches, if you wish.” She added. I replied with my hands off, “no, no!! Its too many crutches for my age.” She smiled, “good, so do the same, what your elder wants.” “Aye, aye madam. So, get relax again.” I replied. I took her tress on my two hands, and buried my face into that for a minute, and then rub it on my face-chick ‘n throat.

I picked up the hair oil’s bottle, took some oil, smeared to my fingers and put my fingers inside her thick mane to her head. I brought my face closer to her head, and her hair was touching my chick while I was massaging. My arousing began again. It was completed to oiling on her head, so I started to oil the later part of her hair. I began to comb her tress by my oily fingers. Slowly, it became shiny. I rubbed my hand and did everything to smearing oil. She was closed her eyes. So, I slowly and silently, put down my trousers and stand up behind her.

Now it was not only touching, but completely covered by her soft-shiny-oily mane. I did some more massage to her hair and her mane was about to massaging my dick. Then I raped my penis and my balls with by her soft hair, and make it tighter, tighter and more tighter. Ohhhhh! what a sweet pain was that! After that I loose her hair and started smearing them again by my hands and now with my penis. My penis became oily too. And then I decided for a hair-job. So, I make a knot of her hair on my penis and began ups-and-down that. It was not took lots of time. Also, I took care that the hair would not get dirty, any time. I pleased again feel relief, then placed my trouser on its right position again. Then, sitting down, I kissed her black fountain.

I told her, “its enough.” She replied, “ok, thanks, now I’ll do the rest.” It was not sweet in my ears, so I asked again, “may I help you in the final stage too?” She got angry, “are you mad?” I calmly replied, “no, no. You will take the shower own; I mean just to shampoo your hair, in the basin. Just like you are sitting in front of me.” She sighed in anger, “wh………y?” I said, “nothing, just to complete the series.” She asked in anger, “don’t you have any other job?” I replied boldly, “come on, Jhuma. Keep faith on me. It is just kinda new thing to me.” She retrieved, “Ok, come with me.”

I placed hands to her shoulder, said, “Jhuma, please cool down. Don’t get anything otherwise. I’m not forcing you. Please think it just as normal.” She sighed and then smiled very dry, “I really can’t understand, how will I take it?” I said, “why are you thinking on it? Just think one of your sister or friend is with you. However, I have no intensity to replace your clothes.” Now she got smiled big, “really it is unbelievable, that you had grown.”

I took the chair, and placed it in front of the door of bathroom. She took the seat and I was back to her. I cleaned all the oil from her hair by water. The mane got wet enough then I applied the shampoo. Smearing and squeezing all her hair, and then washed. I applied shampoo for the second time, and leathered lots. I was kneel downed behind her, and took the luxury of my dream. My urge started growing again, but I controlled that myself.

I was lathering …… more or less after 10 minutes I applied water to washed them. I unzipped and showering that under the water which came from her mane. And then while all lather removed, I emotionally putted my mouth to her showered mane, and drink some water too. Then took all her mane in to my hand squeezed on my body or into my mouth, and placed a towel to it. Now, she said, “now please go, my dear. I’ll take care of myself.” I smiled and gone. I went to another bathroom, do something as usual and took the shower. Jhuma was still in my mind so I have also release a bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment