Monday, October 5, 2009

Hairjob Behind A Standing Lady

I am back after a long time with a new hair experience!
This one happened in the elevator.....I went to watch this latest movie in a multiplex on the 5th floor of a shopping mall... The elevator in this multiplex is one of the slowest moving elevators, i had ever seen anywhere.
It was purposely timed that way to avoid freak accidents. It was raining very heavily that day so i carried my jacket....i usually am on a lookout for some opportunity to touch or carress or feel a long braid or thick pony, without the girl/woman realising about what i am doing,(esp in dark theatres)So before the start of the movie, i nicely placed myself in a seat behind this girl who seemed to have a medium sized thick pony. I had hoped to get lucky with her hair in the dark...i tried a few times....even got a hard on once her pony was flowing over her seat and i got an opportunity to touch it...but then in less than a minute she tied up her hair i never got an opportunity.
Finally, the movie was over and i moved out with my dissapointed and hopeless hard on... I moved towards the elevator and got inside it, there was a big crowd trying to get into it...i was pushed right at the back in the right hand corner. The elevator started to move down and i was deep in my thoughts and disappointed for not getting an opportunity to feel some new hair... waiting to get out of the stupid very slow elevator and away from that crowd.
I waited for my basement parking level to arrive.
The elevator opened up to the basement and i was about to get off, suddenly i saw a huge crowd waiting again to get in again and in that crowd was this lady wearing a red rain jacket. She entered into the elevator along with a few friends, too busy chatting away about the movie they were supposed to watch on the 5th floor.... suddenly my eyes fell on her hair..... it was the one of the longest and thickest braids i had seen in a very long time. I decided to stay back... so i got back into elevator right at the back..... trying to place myself right behind her....not knowing what to expect??...but hoping for some nice chance to feel her hair....to my good luck she came and stood right in front of me, in the right hand corner ...... with her gorgeous long thick braid facing me in line with the centre of my chest ... This braid which was staring at me...was almost a good 2 inches thick....very long almost upto her knees and it was shining as it had got a little wet with the rain water...almost 1 feet of the lower end of the braid closer to her thighs was left loose. This was the most amazing , inviting and exciting sight. My hard on started to come back a little hopeful in less than a second....immediately when i saw that hair....
The best part was that I had such easy access to that loose end of the braid as there was no one in the back right hand corner and that loose end of that braid was just less than an inch away from my penis... The jam packed crowd in the elevator and that busy talking lady....made me risk an opportunity..... i slowly pushed all the buttons going up on the elevator with my back... as it was close to right hand ... and no one realsied that i did that... i knew she was there to watch the movie on the 5th storey.... It was a very slow elevator...and i had delayed it further by pressing all the buttons.
As i knew she had to go to the 5th floor and now the already slow elevator would open on all floors ...i just couldnt resist as her jacket was giving me a good cover from the front crowd and i had my own jacket to cover me in the back ....i decided to go for it.... My left hand holding the jacket over the braid ... i instantly held the loose end of her braid and started rubbing it on my penis just to check the sensitivity. It was so long that when i pulled that lower end of the braid up it went all the way to my balls.... i just couldn't resist as the lady just didnt realise and my jacket and her jacket
were good cover, plus the elevator was super slow.... i left her braid... quickly opened up my pant zipper and pulled my
underwear down a bit inside my pants( under the jacket with my right hand) ....
once again held her braid under the jacket and pushed that braid into my pants and inside my underwear and started gently stroking my penis.....the gentle stroking of the braid on my penis soon became jerking with the braid...i was going crazy, but couldn't express we reached the 2nd floor and the elevator stopped and opened again...i was scared about doing something like this in such a packed crowd but it was too exciting and too good an opportunity to let go by....it was also too risky.....i was so hard that it took me about a minute to achieve amazing orgasm and the moment i was stroking and jerking off a few hair actually seemed to get entangled over my penis .....i could feel heaven on my penis and i instantly
oozed a lot of my cum into her braid...... it was beautiful....most awesome....so alive..i achieved amazing orgasm so quickly ....i actually rubbed off all the cum with her hair and into it...by that time we had reached the 3rd floor and the elevator had stopped again....i realised that it could get dangerous now...so i slowly tugged her braid from my penis and out of my underpants... a few of her hair even got stuck in my underwear so i had to tug at it from underneath my jacket. but i didn't get enough time to zip up my pants...so i just held the jacket in front of my pants and just excused myself from behind her and got off on the 4th floor.
When I saw her braid it was full of my cum and I satisfied that I had made a memory on that lady .Anyway after that she noticed that cum and surprised and that is another story
I felt scared and great at the same time...i rushed to the toilet and when i went in to wash my underpants i actually found 10-12 strands of that long hair still stuck on my penis. I will always kept them as a memoir.....someone must have needed to shampoo her hair when she got home for sure!

Thank u lady in the elevator!

2 comments:

  1. great pal. i would like to see that long hair. is it pure black..and i will her hair from her head..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8 yaar...i am always looking for this kind of action but did not get that. can i help me dude ?

    ReplyDelete