Monday, October 5, 2009

My LongHaired Lady Carol

All my life I have been in love with long hair. My first babysitter
had hair almost to her knees. Whenever my parents were going out I
could not wait for my sitter to arrive. She was 17 and like many
girls in the sixties she had incredible thick long hair but knowing
that my parents were very conservative she always arrived with her
mane neatly put up in a bun wearing simple clothes. What they did not
know was that in her purse was her brush. Simply meant for me to have
fun with. She had been my sitter for as long as I can remember and
from the time I can remember I was always wanting to play with it.
Now don't get me wrong, this was all quite innocent. I was only six at
the time and there was not possible way anything sexual could or would
ever happen but all the same, she was more then happy to keep me quiet
while she would watch tv. How easy a job this was for her! She got a
kid that was not a little snot and as a bonus she would get to have
her hair brushed until I was so tired I just fell asleep. Usually
still holding the brush halfway stuck down her back. And I know she
must have truly enjoyed it as she never said no to my request to play
with all that hair.

Well, as most early experiences in life, the love of long hair stuck
with me. As I grew older and more aware of the fairer sex the first
thing I would judge a woman by was how long and pretty her hair was.
And if the hair was exceptional, other physical aspects were
overlooked. As I saw it, she may not be all that pretty but her hair
would make up for it in spades. And this usually ended up being a
bonus for me as they were just happy that a nice looking guy was
actually showing genuine attraction to them as my passion was not just
a way to get into her pants (or in my case, my fingers and whatever
else they would allow into their hair).

Most of the girls and then as I became a man women I dated had hair at
least to their waist. Anything less would just not do it for me and I
have probably missed out on many an incredible sexual encounter with a
woman with much shorter hair but still I held to my passions and I
have never regretted it.

I ended up with a Masters degree in college in accounting. Unlike
many of my graduating class I chose to not join a normal firm but
instead I went to work for an accounting temp agency. This had a
wonderful advantage for me as I was never in the same place for too
long of a time which I felt would give me a chance to meet many more
woman then usually possible if I had stayed in one place. And for
this reason alone I picked the career road less traveled.

One assignment would make this choice the smartest move I have ever
made in my life next to the first time I asked that babysitter to let
me brush her hair and here is that story.

It was an assignment in another state at a very large textiles company
in the mid-west. I made arrangements for the 6 month assignment with
my landlord and packed my bags for the new job.

I arrived on a Friday afternoon and decided to go and meet my new
surroundings before checking into the hotel. When I arrived at the
corporate headquarters I found myself surrounded by almost all the
employees out in the parking lot having an summer company party.
After asking around I finally found my new boss and he was quick to
put a beer in my hand and a plate of ribs in the other. I found a
seat and started on the food when I began watching the sack race.
There were about ten teams lined up ready to start the race and with
the number of people in front of me I could not see the action very
well. The race started with much cheering and laughter when all of a
sudden two of the teams bumped into each other. Both teams fell to the
ground but what caught my eye was that one of the women, she was what
many men would consider "average" black rimmed glasses and rather
plain clothing but where my eyes were drawn to was the momentary
glimpse of what appeared to be the largest bun I have ever seen in my
life. And I have seen and been with a few exceptional women with hair
to their knees and thick and ever so soft but from the limited view I
had I could have sworn that as she was falling that bun exploded. I
could not find another word to describe it other then that! I mean
her hair went EVERYWHERE! And before I could set my plate down and
get a much better look she was already gathering herself up and moving
off into the opposite direction into the crowd. I tried to make my
way through the hundreds of people to see just who this woman was but
there was just no way I was going anywhere fast. Before I knew it she
was gone and I never saw her the rest of the day. I decided to not
ask about who she was as it would have seemed strange coming from a
newbie so I just let it go for the moment. I did however decide that I
was going to find out just who she was when the time presented itself.

The weekend passed so slowly as the more I thought about her the worse
my curiosity got, Monday could not get here soon enough.

On my fist day at work I was taken to my cubicle and was introduced to
those in my department I would be working with in the accounting dept.
Everyone seemed very nice but the cubicle right across from me was
empty of it's occupant. I took at look at the nameplate and it read
"Carole Sturm – Accounts Payable". The work space was neat and almost
sterile. Under that space next to the chair was her purse and it was
open. I took a quick look and besides the usual things found in such
a place was an enormous brush and from what I could tell a pretty
expensive one. I was beginning to think my luck was on the up.

The morning passed and as lunch approached still no "Carole". So a
little disappointed I left for my hour break. When I returned I had
actually forgotten about the cubicle next to me and did not even look
into it as I sat down to begin going over my work again. As I began
to get lost into what I was doing a voice said "Hi, you must be Ken.
I guess I should introduce myself since we will be working together.
I'm Carole". I looked up and sitting across from me looking straight
at me was the woman from the sack race! I just about died right then
and cracked out a pretty sorry "hi". I felt like freshman in high
school being asked for a pencil from the prom queen! I finally
managed a smile and rolled across the floor extending my hand to shake
hers. She was actually a lot prettier closer up but her taste in
clothing was just as plain and conservative as at the picnic. But
there was potential there. More them most women could ever hope for.
I decided to play it very cool and keep the tone on a very pleasant
basis. As I rolled my chair back to my space I watched her turn back
around to her computer with put her back to be and as she turned I
just about had a heart attack. The bun was larger then any I had ever
seen in my life anywhere. It was a bigger then a softball by almost
double. It was an incredible deep brown and not a hair was out of
place. The bun was perfect for lack of a better word and not a pin
could be seen holding it up which made me even wonder if it was real
except that I did see it all come down only a few days before. Well,
needless to say I was not going to be getting much work done today as
I just could not pry my eyes from that bun the rest of the day.

For the next few weeks I just played nice. Carole and I were actually
on the same project trying to clear up accounts and getting things up
to date. I was hoping that I could stretch this assignment out for
much longer then the initial six months but Carole was no slouch when
it cam to what she does. Good luck would have it that there were
thousands of accounts that needed attention and for that I was most
grateful. The one depressing thing was that Carole wore that hair the
exact same way every day. Never wavering in any way and her clothes
seemed to all look alike. But one day she did wear a simple blouse
and from that I could tell she was hiding under that top one very
large pair of breasts. Funny how the boring clothing she wore could
keep something like that hidden from everyone else.

Over time I got to chat often with her. She was thankfully single.
Lived alone and had a cat. She did not seem to be active in much in
her spare time other then reading. But the more I got to know her the
more I could tell that she at least liked to be around me. After
about a month I decided to ask her out for dinner. She seemed kind of
stunned by this and I was beginning to think that she was going to
turn me down when she asked me why I would want to go out with someone
like her. I have been in this position before and from experience I
have learned to play it cool. I told her that I thought that she was
a very nice person and that I enjoyed working with her. She then came
right back with "but you are such good looking Ken, why would you want
to be seen with someone so plain as I?" I paused for a moment and
then just said that I thought she was very pretty and that everyone
has things that they find attractive in a person. She looked a bit
puzzled but then a smile slightly broke out and she coyly said "OK,
what time?" I told her 7 would be good and was there any food she was
fond of. "Whatever you like is fine with me, I'm real easy." How I
hoped she was! But keeping my charm under control I said "Great, can
I pick you up at your place?" She was at ease enough now that we had
worked together for some time that she gave me her address and said
she would be ready at 7.

So with that being said we went back to work for the rest of the day
and never mentioned it again.

At 7 I arrived at her condo and with some pretty flowers in hand I
rang then bell. "Come in" she yelled "I'm almost ready Ken". I
turned the knob and open the door went. In side was a rather clean
and neat place with a large white cat sitting in the middle of the
floor. I walked up to the cat and began to scratch his head when I
head from behind me "Wow, he never comes up to strangers, let alone
most people! I'm very impressed". I told her he had a beautiful cat
and asked what his name was. "Snowball. I'm afraid it's not very
original but my niece named him." "Well hello Snowball." I said and
with that he got up and began to walk over to Carole. I turned around
to see my date and found she looked almost as she did at work but with
maybe slightly nicer colors. Not inappropriate for a date but no
where close to "look at me!" either. And, on top of that, her hair
was the status quo. Same huge bun in exactly the same way as always.
Still, I do love that look so I asked if she was ready to go and she
nodded her head.

We soon arrived at the restaurant, I had picked out a dark and
romantic Italian place that had it's seating in private booths with
curtains. She knew of the place and was actually excited as she had
never been here but always wanted to try it. Score one for Ken!

We were led to our booth and I was given the wine list. "Red or white
Carole?" I asked. "Well, I have never had a drink before so you
choose" she replied. I chose white as I thought that red may be too
much for her to handle for the first time. Our wine arrived and I
motioned for the waiter to just leave the bottle. I raised my glass
to hers and said "to us then." She simply nodded and took a sip. I
could tell she liked it very much and in no time I had poured her
another. After a while the food arrived and we talked about our
childhoods. She grew up on a farm not too far away and her parents
still worked it. I could then see why she dressed the way she did as
she had no other influence then that farm. As the food was finished
we kept the wine flowing. I then ordered another bottle with no
objections from her. Score two for Ken! I finally slowed down her
pace after her fifth glass. I could tell she was now getting a bit
loopy. She then looked at me and blurted out "Ken, why are you here
with me?" With a kind of sad look on her face. I told her again that
I thought she was very pretty and nice to be with but she kept
prodding for another reason. All the while she and I were sliding
around the bench towards the middle of the table. I looked into her
eyes and said "well, there is something about you I just find
absolutely incredible." "What?" was her reply and I moved my hand to
the back of her head and gave her bun a little squeeze. "My hair???
You actually like all this mess of hair?" "Yes, Carole, since I first
saw you fall at the company picnic and I caught a glimpse of it all
falling out everywhere. I was instantly taken by you right then and
there." A smile grew on her face and she said "you want to really
touch it, don't you?" What I did not know was that her hand had moved
under the table and was resting on my lap. I actually did not even
feel it there as she then said "why don't you really touch it, all you
want. Just don't take it down here as I can't get it back up when we
leave". That was all the encouragement I needed and I began to stroke
the sides of the bun. It was so huge and thick! I was in absolute
heaven when I felt something down below. "I see you were not
kidding!" She giggled. "I'm glad you like it. Would you like to play
with it even more?" "Very much!" I almost exclaimed forgetting we
were in a public place. "Well pay the check and lets get out of here."
With that I took her advice and soon we were back at her place.

Once inside she told me to sit down and just be comfortable. I took
off my coat and loosened my tie as she stumbled off to another room.
It seemed like hours while Snowball and I waited for his mistress to
return. Finally, she arrived in a very soft blue silk dress. "Do you
like?" I was awestruck! Her hair was still up but it now somehow
seemed even bigger and I was right! She was stacked! And not a
little but a lot! And this gown did not leave much for the
imagination either. "Snowball, go find a mouse or something" she
giggled as she practically fell onto the sofa half on top of me. We
both laughed and then she said "OK Ken, do you know how to use one of
these?" and she handed me the same brush I saw in her purse. I gladly
took it and just whispered "yes". She turned around with her back to
me and that was the signal to begin. I found that she used very dark
and large pins to keep that mound up. I then remembered those days
letting down my babysitters hair and had no trouble removing the right
pins first to prevent the usual tangles. But I took it slow and
removed each one with purpose. Slowly she was down to only 3 pins
left yet the bun was still mostly intact. "You do know what you are
doing!" She smiled and I could tell this night was one for the record
books! As the last of the pins came out I was still holding the bun
in place with both my hands. "Now stand up Carole" I asked and
together we got up off the couch. Then I said "here we go" and I let
it all just unfold. For a moment I said nothing. And then I could
hear her asking "Is everything alright Ken?" I was in shock. He hair
just piled on the floor! And not a small pile, it lay there like a
pillow! I finally blurted out a yes as I began to gather up the ends
of this mane. I then started to walk backwards almost tripping on the
coffee table and yet there was till more hair! I was over 8 feet
long! The ends were just as thick and full as the top and it was so
soft I was beginning to think I would explode right in my pants. She
then turned around and looked at me. Again, she seems a bit sad when
she asked if everything was alright. I began to see what was bothering
her, she felt that her hair may be so long that it was a turn off. I
look back at her and told her I was in love! She was almost as
stunned as I was with my response as I was with her hair. "You mean
you actually like all this hair???" "Carole, I am in awe. I love
your hair. I love that you have spent what must be your life to grow
it this long and yes Carole, I love you."

Tears came from her eyes as she almost tripped on her own hair running
to me. I let go of her hair and we fell back down on the couch with
our lips locked hard in what seemed to be forever. Finally she lifted
up and said "Ken, you are the only man that has not thought I was some
freak for having hair this long. As a child my favorite book was
about Rapunzel and so I decided to grow my hair just like hers. But I
found in college that every man I went on a date with would end it
short the moment she saw my hair. And back then it was only to my
knees. But I knew some man would someday find me and love it as much
as I do. Ken, you are that man. I love you too".

With that we moved to her bedroom where she had already lit many
candles giving the room the right light for the occasion. She removed
my shirt and pants and I was already at full mast when she let her
silk dress fall from her shoulders to the floor. She then got on her
knees and wrapped her hair around my cock and began to suck the
exposed end of it. Well, that was enough to make any man cum and I
did. All over her face and hair. She did not make a fuss, in fact
she was loving every minute of it! With that she took me to the bed
where in no time I was back reporting for duty! This went on all
night until we both passed out from exhaustion. The next morning I
woke up alone in here bed. As I came too I could hear sounds from the
kitchen. I put on a robe I found at the foot of the bed and followed
the wonderful smells of bacon. There she was, in a kinda frumpy
housecoat with all her hair piled again up neatly in that bun she was
known for. Sit down honey, I have it almost ready. As the memories of
the night before began to fill my head I again became erect. "Carole.
Will you do something for me?" She looked over her shoulder and
sweetly said "Anything for you". "Then turn off the stove, I must do
something that I have always fantasized about… That is if you'll let
me." Without hesitation she turned off the stove and walked over to
me at the table. "Oh my Ken! Again?!" She cooed. "Well sort of. . .
Please sit on the floor in front of me and take out all the pins out
but keep it held together." "OK" she obediently replied and when the
last one was out I opened my robe and slowly inserted my dick into
that bun. "Oh my God! What are you doing?" she giggled. "Something
I have been dying to do all my life, I hope it's OK?" "Lover, do
whatever you want. Infact, don't; pull it out. Just cum in there. I
know you want that." And so I did, I stood up and fucked that bun
silly. I was in total heaven and as I had cum so many times the night
before I went for 30 minutes before I exploded inside that bun. I
knew then I owned that bun, that hair that women. And this was just
what I wanted. After I came she just said "All better Honey? You can
fuck this hair till you drop. I love how you feel inside it."
"Carole, you know what we must do don't you?" "Of course Dear, we
will be married and do this for each other till we die" And she was
right of course, smart girl that she was.

Later after we got cleaned up I helped her get her hair dry, I also
know why now it's always in a bun, it stays wet all day as she never
blows it dry. After we got dressed I said "Can we go shopping? I
want to pick out something a bit less plain for you" "Whatever you
want, I'm yours now to have as you wish."

We went to the mall and instead of going to her usual places we went
to a rather progressive store. I picked out some damn sexy on the
verge of slutty outfits for her and also some thigh high boots to go
with it. "When shall I wear this?" she asked. "Monday morning of
course! This is your new work clothes!" "Oh really?" was all she said
but with a very wicked smile on her face all the time! We then bought
many other outfits and then with our hands full returned back to her
place for another night of fucking like animals. When Monday morning
arrived I told her to be 20 minutes late. I went in first as I wanted
to see the look on all the others in the dept. Soon enough the
elevator opened and out walked what looked like a high priced hooker,
6 inch thigh high black boots, red almost see-thru top with a ton of
cleavage showing and no bra (you see, 40ff's at 25 will stand all on
their own) and a black mini-skirt that when she bent over all you saw
was the little red G-String panties leaving nothing to the
imagination. But up still was the bun. Well, for about 20 steps
when she pulled the one stick holding it all up was pulled in a rather
seductive was and there fell the 8 feet of hair like a cape dragging
behind here as she walked to her cubicle. Jaws were dropping
everywhere. Men who had never given her the time of day were trying
hard to just remember her damn name. Some of the older men started
walking to the men's room for reasons all their own. Women were just
staring wishing they were even half as good looking as her.

As for me, well, I only noticed the 3 carat ring on my wife's hand.
See, we got married on Sunday. . .

2 comments:

  1. hmmm yummy i dont even know how it feels like but i love every bit of it!!! sridharpoli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete